What should you read next?
Read my short and sweet opinions to decide
- What Do You Believe?I know Verity by Colleen Hoover is not a new book find. To be honest, I loved It Ends With Us, but I was worried Verity wouldn’t live up to it or they would be exactly the same. This was not the case, this was an entirely new story, that was just as good, if not better, in my eyes. There are so many times you will second guess yourself on what you believe. There isn’t a moment during or after the book that I was sure I knew what happened.
- What Lies Beneath the Surface?She has no job, no more husband, and gets almost no sleep. Isabelle is desperate to find her son and nothing can pull her focus from that. After speaking at a convention about her horrible tale she meets a man, Waylon, that wants to have her tell her story on his podcast. When she finally decides to do it, she finds answers that she hadn’t even asked the questions to. Isabelle starts to find answers to questions she never wanted to find. She isn’t the easiest to like right away, but she grows on you. The more you get to know her the more you start to understand the way she is. Looking into her past and living her present show you how much the people in your life shape it.
- At What Cost?This story takes you deep into the heart of wealth and loyalty. One family has tied themselves together so tight, but one pull of a thread and they easily unravel. Some secrets are only secrets because people choose to ignore the obvious. Families may look perfect from the outside, but once you get your foot in the door you get a whole new view.
- Secrets Meant to Stay HiddenBen is missing and everyone in the building seems to be hiding a secret. Jess has no idea who to trust or who to rely on to find her brother. She is slowly finding out there is a bigger picture than just an expensive apartment building. The occupants have a lot more to hide than just her brother.
- Can The Truth Stay Buried?Well I read The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James and let me tell you I tried to stop reading it after a few chapters. This isn’t because it wasn’t good, but because I am a big baby when it comes to scary things. I don’t watch horror movies or shows and I definitely don’t read about them. For some reason I didn’t read the synopsis and didn’t know the author so I had no clue this was a bit of paranormal. When I got to the part where it started to show that I had to then sleep with the light on and swore not to pick this book up again. The next day I was still thinking about what was happening and I was hooked. So I picked it back up and finished it.
Subscribe to receive the newest reviews to your email!
3 thoughts on “Home”
I’d like to receive emails with new reviews.
Hi Debbie if you click the follow button on the bottom of the Home screen you will receive email! Thanks!
You can also subscribe at the bottom by entering your email!