What should you read next?
Read my short and sweet opinions to decide
- Sometimes You Get What You NeedAlright, I must admit I would NEVER have picked up this book if it weren’t for a certain Netflix show. I can say I’m glad I did read The Heiress Gets a Duke by Harper St. George, it was a predictable, but an entertaining romance. It is a good feel-good story to read when you need some romance in your life, the same reason we all rewatch The Notebook a billion times.
- When Was The Last Time You Were Happy?Poppy has her dream job, apartment, and life, but now that she has it all she’s still feels unfulfilled, and she is determined to find out why. When she realizes the last time, she was truly happy, Alex was inter life. I honestly sat there thinking these two are idiots just be together! Their chemistry is undeniable, and the time jumps make you want them together that much more. I am so happy I picked this book up and it has satisfied my need for a good romcom book. This is a great read for your summer vacation!
- Don’t Jump To ConclusionsElin is working against the killer, time, and her own personal issues in order to find the truth. You will guess who did it, and you will continue to change your mind throughout the book. This is a thriller that gives you some chills and will make you wary of secluded hotels. This is a whodunnit read that will keep throwing curveballs at you. If you are in the mood for thrills and chills pick up this book.
- Everything Is Not Always What It SeemsI have been in a thriller slump lately with the twists ending up a little flat. Unfortunately, it was the same for this story. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t enjoyable, I really liked this story and for a while I had no idea where it was going. There are little Easter eggs in it that point you in the right direction, you just need to look for them.
- House Of HorrorsThis book was quite the page turner for me, I could not put it down. The time jumps are fast and a little confusing at first, but I think that added to the what is going to happen next excitement. Unfortunately, for me, the ending was completely underwhelming. There was no big twist or even happy ending, the one twist was predictable. It leaves a sad taste in my mouth considering how much I was enjoying it.
Subscribe to receive the newest reviews to your email!