What should you read next?
Read my short and sweet opinions to decide
- What If?This is a story about hope and rebuilding when you think your life has gone to shit. Hannah’s life in both scenarios has gone places she never expected and has been ruined in ways she couldn’t have imagined, but she picks herself up. It feels like a love story at first, but it really ends up as a hopeful tale of how your life will work out no matter how horrible it may seem right now and that somethings in your life are just destined to happen. That there is more than one soulmate for everyone and sometimes it’s the person that just falls into your life at the right time.
- Who do you believe?This book takes you through the ins and outs of a rape case, including what a nurse goes through with the rape kit. It also walks you through the court system, jury selection, and the theatrics that will make you question the justice system. Now not only is Rachel trying to record her podcast and decide herself if Scott Blair is innocent, but also if Jenny Stills had something much more tragic befall her all those years ago.
- Dream Come True?Our character Jules finds herself with a job of a lifetime. She gets paid to live in a beautiful apartment right on Central Park. This beautiful and historic building draws her in, and she feels like she is in a dream. What Jules doesn’t know is she willingly walked into a nightmare.
- How To GrowMost importantly she learns that forgiveness isn’t just something we give to other people, but we give to ourselves. This book was a great uplifting story about hope. Hope to move on when bad things happen to you and hope to grow because of these things. You can go numb, you can keep people at a distance, but life will always fight its way back in.
- How Far Would You Go?That is until Bree starts breaking into Kristina’s old life. Bree is the girl Kristina wants to be, confident, witty, and charming. Bree is what most girls carry inside them waiting to get out, Kristina released her. We all wish they had certain characteristics that made us stand out, made us irresistible. Kristina became Bree and Bree destroyed her
Subscribe to receive the newest reviews to your email!