What should you read next?
Read my short and sweet opinions to decide
- How To GrowMost importantly she learns that forgiveness isn’t just something we give to other people, but we give to ourselves. This book was a great uplifting story about hope. Hope to move on when bad things happen to you and hope to grow because of these things. You can go numb, you can keep people at a distance, but life will always fight its way back in.
- How Far Would You Go?That is until Bree starts breaking into Kristina’s old life. Bree is the girl Kristina wants to be, confident, witty, and charming. Bree is what most girls carry inside them waiting to get out, Kristina released her. We all wish they had certain characteristics that made us stand out, made us irresistible. Kristina became Bree and Bree destroyed her
- Summer Reading SlumpIf you don’t have plans all the time, you feel like you’re wasting your summer. Where I live summer is short, so I try to make sure I get as many summer activities I can as possible. Obviously, that doesn’t sound like there is a lot of time for reading. So what do I do when I feel like I’m slacking on my reading during these fun months?
- Falling For Evelyn HugoI am so happy that I read this book. I absolutely love the character of Evelyn Hugo. This story is so captivating you will feel like you’re right there going through Evelyn’s life with her. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid was the happiest surprise I have received all year. IContinue reading “Falling For Evelyn Hugo”
- Why Won’t She Talk?“We’re all crazy, I believe, just in different ways.” Find out how Theo dealt with his demons and how he uses that to help people with theirs.
Subscribe to receive the newest reviews to your email!